Crafting is fun for all ages and interests. This blog evolved from researching resources for friends and articles I write as a freelance writer. It is a place to share the information I discovered. Please feel free to leave comments and questions. I am always looking at new projects ideas for family and friends in areas of my own abilities and theirs. As a notice to my readers this blog does contain Amazon links and Google Adsense. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Monday, August 24, 2026
My Life Cinderella
Sweet Silver Creations was one of the very first doll designers I started collecting crochet patterns way back over 15 years ago even before this donation began.
Her shoes are still my go to for all my 18 inch doll creations. However, every so often I find myself longing to go back to the princess days and hers are always the first patterns I turn to as they are beautiful to make and something I can reasonably finish without neglecting all my other projects.
With the practice I've had from working on the ami projects I worked this larger outfit across a couple of weeks of other doll projects rather than trying to finish it all at once. I'd finish a set portion, put it aside and come back. When I finished the skirt and then the trims I finally decided it was time to finish and completed all the smaller accessories so I could add it to my finished items.
You can purchase the Cinderella pattern here. Her princess patterns do not have shoes so I use the shoes from her School Uniform pattern which can be purchased here. That pattern is also on my list of items to get back into the rotation this year. I want to attack some patterns I've not used in a bit, patterns I've never made, and new ones I've found.
Notes:
I used an H hook for the Cinderella dress and Royal and Light Blue Red Heart Super Saver. I needed a Jumbo of Royal as her princess patterns eat quite a bit of yarn. The light blue was primarily trim so far less was needed.
There was a note from previous projects that I stopped at row 20. This year I needed to add rows for length but did not write down the number.
I find myself scanning the pattern for where the item will join for my own records this will be end of row 2 skirt. Also a reminder to keep turning after joining.
I followed the School Uniform shoe pattern as written using an f hook.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search This Blog
Blog Archive
-
▼
2026
(167)
-
▼
August
(17)
- Little Red Riding Hood Hunter Finger Puppet
- My Life Cinderella
- My Life Swimsuit
- Stacie Critter Empire Dress
- Lots to Love 10 Inch Baby Doll Sweetly Pants, Top...
- Rag Doll Summer Dress
- My Life Kinley Casual Pant Set
- Skipper Ski Outfit
- Lil Cutesies Overalls
- Our Generation Boy Swim Trunks
- Our Generation Red Flower Dress
- Camping Pocket Pal
- Barbie Ski Outfit
- Our Generation Boy Minion Inspired Outfit
- Little Red Riding Hood Mother Finger Puppet
- Lots to Love 14 Inch Baby Doll Baylees Bikini
- My Life Playtime Garden Outfit
-
▼
August
(17)

No comments:
Post a Comment