Wednesday, August 19, 2026

Lots to Love 10 Inch Baby Doll Sweetly Pants, Top, Shoes



This was made using Darski's free Sweetly pattern set for the Lots to Love 10 inch baby doll found here.

Notes:

I'm continuing my quest to finish off my skein of Lion Brand Baby Soft Dusty Lilac and I added Baby Bernat Baby Baby for the contrast.

Bonnet:

I used an e hook for the bonnet and added rows to make it long enough. It was a little wider than I'd hoped this year so I'd decrease before the face rows next time if it is loose.

I'd place the ties further out. They are too close to tie make them effective.

Shirt:

The shirt was made with a G hook and I followed directions as written.

Pants:

I've been playing with my own top down pants for this outfit for a while now.

Chain 44 and join.

HDC in each chain and join for a total of 8 rows.

Chain 3 ss into 22nd stitch and start first leg.

I didn't record number of legs for rows but I did decrease last row with sc around.

Last row made with sc chain 3 around.

Shoes:

I've been playing with her bootie pattern to make Mary Jane shoes to give the doll a variety of shoes.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers