Monday, June 21, 2010

Frankenstein Amigurumi



Frankenstein is another project from from Gourmet Crochet's, Monster Mash Amigurumi. As I mentioned when I wrote about Dracula, Frankie's head was much easier to crochet because it was made all in one piece. I was confused about Frankie's color. The picture looked like the color in this picture so I decided to copy it. However, the book calls for a more traditional green. So I think I will make a couple and give the kids a chance to have multiple colors. Perhaps Frankie wears color on Halloween as his costume?



Frankie will soon be joining Dracula and one of the pumpkins in preparing for a trip out of state. One pumpkin and Dracula have already left with their transport. Now that Frankie is finished and has posed for pictures he will likely be off soon as well. The second batch will make a trip across country by mail closer to Halloween. I have promised my husband their will be a set for the house, too. The ghost will be up on the blog soon.


For those interested in free Halloween patterns please visit the Halloween Crochet and Knitting Free Pattern Page.


Pictures may not be used without permission.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers