Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Free Shamrock Crochet Dishcloth Pot Holder Pattern


This dishcloth was created from a free shamrock potholder pattern I found when I was updating my St. Patrick's Day patterns. I like this pattern better than the one I made from my potholder book. The shamrock is much more defined.

Lately I have been converting several potholder patterns to holiday dishcloths, as they tend to have the shapes and decorative aspects I have not seen in dishcloth patterns.

This one is already in service proving to be both decorative and useful. I have an Easter one in the works.

Free Holiday Patterns Available on the Following Blog Pages:

St. Patrick's Day

Easter

Graduation

Patriotic

Halloween Page

Thanksgiving

Christmas

Valentines


Pictures may not be used without written permission.


1 comment:

C.Mahan said...

You know I love it!

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers