Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Seahorse Tote Bag


Part of the Kit Swap I completed required a tote bag. I had never made a tote bag and had a very limited idea of where to start. I started searching for free patterns and came across a free pattern called Sweet Pea Tote Bag. While searching for seahorse patterns I had located an free seahorse applique pattern that seemed like it would be a possibility if I could use Lustersheen instead of thread.




I used Bernat Handicrafter Cotton for the bag. The only bad choice was that they seemed to have discontinued the color I bought shortly after I started the bag. Thankfully, trips to a few other stores provided me with enough yarn to finish the project.

Pictures may not be used wihtout written permission.




No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers