Thursday, August 18, 2011

Decided on Halloween Afghan

I saw a picture of a Halloween 9-point circular ripple blanket and wanted to make one. I had an 8 point pattern for a baby blanket from B Is for Baby published by Annie's Attic. I played with the math and was pleasantly surprised when I found I had nine points.

I am still working on the colors and trying to decide how large the blanket will be when finished. I have a free pattern to make the appliqués to add to the blanket. I will attempt those once the blanket is complete.

The last item that I plan to put in the Halloween package is one I started at the beach last week. Therefore, I should meet my goal of having this ready to mail by the beginning of September.

Free Holiday Patterns Available on the Following Blog Pages:

Halloween Page

Thanksgiving

Christmas

Valentines

St. Patrick's Day

Easter

Graduation

Patriotic






No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers