Monday, August 1, 2011

Pteranodon


Terry the Pteranodon is the first dinosaur I finished from Planet June's Dinosaurs Set 2 that I received for my birthday. After buying Planet June's The Complete Idiot's Guide to Amigurumi I have wanted to purchase some of her animal patterns. I was excited to get the first two sets of her dinosaurs.

The directions were very clearly written and included extensive photographs to follow. Unlike my previous attempt at making a pterodactyl, I had no trouble attaching the wings to this project. The directions and the wings made the process clear. In fact, the style of wings makes them very moveable. I think this will be a popular feature for this Christmas present.

I used Caron One Pound yarn and safety eyes to complete this project.



Pictures may not be used without written permission.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers