Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Crochet Safety Cone and Barrel Ami's


We survived Irene with some basement flooding do to power loss. We have family in the area still waiting for the power to return. We are keeping our fellow bloggers and readers in our thoughts as the clean up and restoration continues.

I downloaded this free pattern ages ago with the intention of making them for Christmas. While working on my swap I figured they would be a cute gift for my swap partner's son and a good chance to practice. I now have requests from several family members for Christmas presents. They work up quickly so I will have several made for Christmas requests.


I would love to get some photographs with these guys and some Matchbox cars together.


If you arrived here looking for free toy patterns please see the following pages:

Dinosaurs and Dragons

Knit and Crochet Food Patterns Great for Play Food

Hello Kitty

Crochet and Knit Puppets

Crochet Amigurumi Animals and Stuffed Animal Free Patterns

Knit Amigurumi and Stuffed Toys

Crochet and Knit Amigurumi and Other Dolls

Knit and Crochet Toys

Teddy Bear Patterns and Clothes

Halloween Page

Thanksgiving

Christmas

Valentines

Easter

Graduation

Patriotic

Pictures may not be used without permission.








3 comments:

Lara said...

Those are adorable!

Sharon said...

so cute! how tall are they? they are great for kids to play with!

Heather said...

I love those!! I really need to learn how to knit before my kid is too old to enjoy stuff like that.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers