Friday, August 5, 2011

WIP Friday

I have so many where do I start. No pictures I am afraid. I am about a quarter of the way through the second of four afghans I need to make for Christmas. I finally mastered the pattern. I stopped to work on the swap projects that I need to get out by the end of this month.

I have the tote almost finished for my swap. Also finished one project I cannot wait to share after I know the box has been received. I will say that I can thank the Ken and Barbie clothes I made last year for my inspiration.

I finished another Candy Corn Man. Next week I hope to post his picture. He is larger than the first one. I used a larger hook and looking at the pattern, I may have made the original small in other ways. That being said, I prefer the smaller version and would go back to the smaller one for future projects.

Still have those dinos to make for next month's Church donation. The hooks are flying.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers