Thursday, November 26, 2020

Happy Thanksgiving



Well it is certainly not the Thanksgiving we've come to expect but there are certainly many reasons to be thankful this year.

I've decided to start being better about documenting my holiday projects so I can go back and remember what I made when. With that in mind I'm creating holiday posts that help me go back and search out projects that might be repurposed for a new cause.





























I made these on Thanksgiving but I added it because I wanted to have it here as a reference when I went to see what I made in future years.





For all of you who stop here I wish you and yours a Happy Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

Jayne said...

What lovely creations. Wishing you a very happy Thanksgiving. :)

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers