Thursday, January 14, 2021

Breakfast Egg



I love adding items to a play set that creates encouragement for imaginative play. This cracked egg set is such an item. The pattern comes from Tasty Crochetand it would work with a breakfast set like I'm putting together or a play baking set where a child wants to be able to "crack" eggs for mixing.



The pattern works up quickly and the egg tucks nicely into the finished egg.


I am starting to get close to the deadline for mailing so I'm going to have to finish up the projects, get them boxed and into the mail. It seems breakfast will be continued on into St. Patrick's Day.

3 comments:

Jayne said...

Another lovely addition to your crochet breakfast set. I'm sure someone will enjoy playing with it all.
Have a wonderful weekend. :)

Sum of their Stories said...

That's lovely, great play value too. Thanks for joining us at Handmade Monday :-)

Ann said...

I love this one! Thank you for sharing at Party In Your PJ's.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers