Thursday, January 7, 2021

Breakfast Sausage Links



The breakfast crochet patterns are nice quick projects to work on as I rotate through some other projects which at times get more complicated. I'm working my way through a heart thtat I think I finally conquered. Don't want to declare victory to early on that one. However, the sausages were a quick break as they worked up without a challenge.

For those of you who haven't been following along I'm planning on including a crochet breakfast play set with the Valentine box this year. I'm working on some themed Valentine's projects as well but I was thinking with most of the country still shut down it is nice to have creative fun things kids can do at home that keep them busy and entertained while Mom and Dad have other things to do.

This pattern is the same pattern the sausage patty came from and you can purchase it here.

1 comment:

Jayne said...

What a lovely idea and the perfect roleplay set for kids to have endless fun with.
Enjoy the rest of your Sunday. :)

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers