Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Lots to Love 14 Inch Baby Doll Crochet Bib



After I finished my first bib of the 2024 donation I made a note to remind myself to pull the Needlecrafts Shop's Sweet Cuddles 971016 leaflet from the large baby doll binder so I would remember to make it instead of the other bib for the Lots to Love 14 inch Baby Doll. I found this one on a Annie's DVD pattern collection I bought years ago but only recently started using it. The bib pattern fits the smaller doll better as long as I remember to pull the pattern.

Notes:

I used worsted weight yarn and a g hook for this project. The trim was from another yarn bobbin I'm trying to finish off. I added rows to get the length I wanted before adding the yellow trim.

One more bib to go and I'm done with bibs for the 2024 donation!!!

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers