Wednesday, August 14, 2024

Glitter Girl Ballerina



I've been pushing into my doll pattern binders this year to try to make sure I'm using the patterns I've purchased when ever possible. Some are still not realistic for my circumstances but many I just forget I have and it is time to branch out and try some different kinnds of items or sometimes visit patterns I either bought and forgot or haven't made in a while.

This is one of Adoring Doll's patterns that can be purchased here. It is a relative new comer to Glitter Girl's binder but since it isn't a huge folder I find myself not leaving much behind for ideas.

My one challenge with this outfit is I wish she'd gone with a lighter yarn, perhaps even thread as the worsted weight yarn is heavy for such a delicate doll and this type of outfit. The idea is adorable but it feels heavy.

I used Caron Pounder Lilac from my stash.

I needed a I hook to get the suit to fit. I changed to an H hook for the skirt and the straps.

I used a D hook for the slippers.

The headband was made using a g hook.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers