Tuesday, August 13, 2024

My Life Sleeping Bag Part 2



This is the last of the sleeping bags I'm making from Suzie's Blog free pattern for the donation this year and I'm so happy. While they make amazing travel projects because you can sit and relax while making them, it is so nice to know something is finished for the year and I can move on to other things. As I'm writing this the final sleeping bag is also done and will post this week as well. I guess that means I'm on to doll blankets as my travel project.

For those of you who are interested you can find the free pattern for the sleeping bag here. She has a variety of sizes of the sleeping bag as well as snuggle sacks for baby dolls. It has been an amazing addition to my doll donation project.

Notes:

I use a K hook with this pattern to get it to fit.

This takes close to 2 skeins of Red Heart Super Saver Stripe Yarn for future reference. For some reason these skeins always feel smaller than the traditional skeins.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers