Wednesday, August 28, 2024

Skipper Crop Top and Shorts



It's almost Labor Day but Skipper finally has shorts. Considering the doll won't be leaving until November for a Christmas donation seasons are less relevent when I make the stuff. However, sometimes when its hot I do feel like shorts are a good idea. This past week was a good week for short outfits.

This was the second outfit from Annie's Cool Crop Tops and Shorts Pattern from their Annie's Fashon Doll Crochet Club FCO104.

I used the medium directions with a C hook for Skipper with baby 3 yarn. I would continue with this for the shorts but use I'd use a b hook and the large directions for her top. I had to add rows with the medium directions to get it to fit the modern Skipper. Barbie's finished shirt was too big so I'm thinking a smaller hook would make the fit work.

I've started Stacie's shorts with the smallest pattern but lots going on so we will see when that outfit is finished.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers