Thursday, August 29, 2024

Granny Square Doll Blanket



I have an amazing group of friends who donate doll blankets, clothes, and accessories every year for the donation and since I've added the baby doll snuggle snacks and the larger doll sleeping bags I haven't been making as many doll blankets.

Both these are projects that I can take with me when I have appointments or I'm going some place where I'll be sitting for a bit.

However, I found myself having finished with those items and time to work on blankets. I started with my seed stitch go to pattern but it was fighting me and I decided not to fight back. At some point I'll return to the blanket and figure out where I'm going wrong but I need a stress free blanket project and the giant granny seems to work. I finished this one and am about half way through a second one.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers