Friday, April 9, 2010

Crochet Today Amigurumi Patterns




New Amigurumi patterns are available in the May/June 2010 Crochet Today magazine. The article is titled, "Roar It's a Zoo." The patterns include a Mom and child panda and tortoise, a monkey, and lion. I am looking forward to trying the Panda when I finish my dinosaur project. There is also an adorable mobile. The pattern is a rainbow motif that includes a rainbow, sun, and stuffed raindrops. This is a project is on my list of patterns to try.

For those who are hesitant to buy, try your local library. I find through our local library, I am able to get a number of knitting and crochet magazines through interlibrary loan.

Pictures may not be used without my written permission.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers