Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Hello Kitty



I came across this pattern at Naida's Crochet. The free pattern link can be found in the Toy Links under Other Toys.

I don't know if any of you have huge Hello Kitty fans in your family, but I do. While I have purchased items I have not had many options to make any items. It was wonderful to see a pattern that resembled the beloved character that I could actually make. It had the benefit of still looking like the character when I was finished. The pattern directions were easy to follow and clear. I did use plastic eyes and added fabric to back them so they would not poke through the back of the purse. This is different from the original pattern.

I sent this off in the Easter items and have not yet heard back about the reaction. However, there were times I was not sure it would make it to the box, so I do have high hopes it will be a pleaser.



For those of you looking for Hello Kitty free Ami patterns I recently came across a blog that has free patterns of Hello Kitty in a variety of costumes. Armina's Ami-Nals has some patterns I want to try out for my Hello Kitty fans. Check them out for yourself.




Pictures may not be used without my written permission.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers