Thursday, October 14, 2010

Castle Crochet


I have been talking about this project forever and I finally have the pictures ready to post. This is the pattern I had discussed earlier from Bizzy Crochet.



I am already thinking about the mistakes I made with the goal of improving the next one I make. I have the farm bag ready to assemble and I learned a great deal from that project that should make the next castle an even better project. The door is better formed on the farm and I will fix that on the next castle. I was proud of myself for figuring out how to put on the door. I assembled it incorrectly the first time and looking at it managed to determine how it was supposed to go on and fixed it.



Unlike the original pattern, I chose not to sew the top on all the way, so the child could actually get into the inside of the castle from the top. I sewed the top half way on and left the other side open. I wanted a picture with all the finger puppets on the castle, but in my rush to get the pictures done, I almost took down the castle.

If you arrived here looking for free toy patterns please see the following pages:

Crochet and Knit Puppets

Crochet Amigurumi Animals and Stuffed Animal Free Patterns

Knit Amigurumi and Stuffed Toys

Crochet and Knit Amigurumi and Other Dolls

Knit and Crochet Toys

Dinosaurs and Dragons

Hello Kitty

Teddy Bear Patterns and Clothes

Knit and Crochet Food Patterns Great for Play Food


Pictures may not be used without permission.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers