Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Cornucopia Bell


This is the first bell I made for the Thanksgiving box using the Seasonal Bell pattern from the February 2001 edition of Hooked on Crochet (Number 85). For the first time I did not adapt the pattern very much. I left out a few items and I chose to sew instead of gluing as the pattern suggested.

I have been focusing on using up the small balls of yarn I have accumulated and this was a great project to help with that mission. I finally eliminated one color and several more are on their way out after finishing the other two bells in the set.

The Thanksgiving package finally went out this morning with my husband. I think it will require a rush to get it to its destination on time. I was pushing hard yesterday to finish the last Pilgrim and the 18" doll dress. Skipper, Barbie, and Stacie never did get outfits this year. I need to start those in the summer I suspect if I want to have them ready in time.

Now it is time to finish the race to get the Christmas and December birthday gifts finished I want to finish the adorable tree bell from this pattern set as well.

Free Holiday Patterns Available on the Following Blog Pages:

Halloween Page

Thanksgiving

Christmas

Valentines

St. Patrick's Day

Easter

Graduation

Patriotic

Pictures may not be used without written permission.

2 comments:

Jennifer @ Just Peachy in Dixie said...

So cute! I don't know if you like to link your posts on blog hops, but I would like to invite you to do so on mine.
You can link up on yesterday's post if you like. I just know that many of my readers would love to see your adorable projects!

Have a great day!

Daisy said...

Ya know? Just when you think there isn't a pattern for that, here it comes! Truly! It never would have occurred to me that there was a pattern for a cornicopia! Adorable.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers