Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Visual Quick Tips Crochet

I have picked up Crochet VISUAL Quick Tips in the store a few times and even my husband has asked me about it a few times in his quest to create a Christmas list. I finally was able to get a copy through the reserve at our library to review prior to purchase.

I really like this book for the advertised purpose, quick tips and reviews. The Crochet Answer Book and the The Knitting Answer Book have always been my small "go to" guides for quick answers. The drawback was they use drawings not photographs and I cannot always tell what the drawings indicate. While they cover more information, if I cannot understand it, the information is not terribly useful. Since I am trying to improve my basic knitting skills I may consider finding the Knitting VISUAL Quick Tips to help me with my journey. Now if they only started one for looming!!!

2 comments:

Daisy said...

Ohhh, looming! That would be fun. Remember back in the day people would macrame? I wish I could do that too.

Shay said...

I think I might get something like that. I love crocheting but I am at the beginner levels of that. Thanks for sharing this great resource.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers