Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Safety Cones




I made more safety cones from a free pattern during the down time cooking at Thanksgiving. They work up very quickly and I am thinking about adding some to a toy drive at the local high school. They are very popular among my younger relatives with their toy cars. I sent these cones home with my Aunt for her grandsons.

I was able to use scraps of Lily's Sugar and Cream Yarn I had left over from making Halloween and Thanksgiving projects to make these. I like finding projects to use up the ends of the yarn I have left over from dishcloths and this was a perfect project. I do not often find a call for bright orange cotton yarn.

If you arrived here looking for free toy patterns please see the following pages:

Dinosaurs and Dragons

Knit and Crochet Food Patterns Great for Play Food

Hello Kitty

Crochet and Knit Puppets

Crochet Amigurumi Animals and Stuffed Animal Free Patterns

Knit Amigurumi and Stuffed Toys

Crochet and Knit Amigurumi and Other Dolls

Knit and Crochet Toys

Teddy Bear Patterns and Clothes

Halloween Page

Thanksgiving

Christmas

Valentines

Easter

Graduation

Patriotic

Pictures may not be used without written permission.

1 comment:

Daisy said...

How cute are those! I never would have thought to look for crocheted boys toys like that.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers