Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Turkey Knitted Dishcloth




I am determined to keep my minimum knitting skills intact. When I saw this free turkey dishcloth pattern, it seemed like a good practice project to work on.

My skills are still in need of work. I hope that I can get some classes in at Good Sheep LYS that opened near us. Success depends her class schedule and my timetable matching, but there is hope. I was pleased to find I could still cast on, knit, and purl. I was even able to recover when I made a mistake. I was able to pull out a row instead of frogging the whole piece and starting again. This is what normally happens after a knitting mistake, which is why I tend to crochet more than I knit. I can recover from my crochet mistakes.

After finishing the turkey, I've started on the Christmas tree from Holiday Knit Dishcloths (Leisure Arts #5287) which I hope to finish soon.

Free Holiday Patterns Available on the Following Blog Pages:

Halloween Page

Thanksgiving

Christmas

Valentines

St. Patrick's Day

Easter

Graduation

Patriotic

Pictures may not be used without written permission.

Shop Amazon's Holiday Toy List

2 comments:

Mandy said...

That is cute too! Great job!

C.Mahan said...

Super cute! I think it turned out really well. One of these days I will show you my first attempt to knit. Oh fun... lol

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers