Monday, August 16, 2010

Crochet Chocolate Chip Cookies



I promised I would make some cookies to go on that cookie sheet and I have begun the task. The pattern comes from Amigurumi Two!: Crocheted Toys for Me and You and Baby Too.

As you are working on projects, you learn a few things. The first cookie almost looks like a sugar cookie or an oatmeal cookie because I tried using up some old brown yarn I had. The brown was too light to make effective chocolate chips. Unfortunately, I did not notice in the light I was working in until I had already assembled the cookie. When I realized it, I dug out some darker brown I had bought for another project when I made the second cookie.



I have many more cookies to make with darker chips so I am sure this one odd cookie will be fine. Who knows perhaps it will start a new cookie trend.

If you arrived here looking for free toy patterns please see the following pages:

Crochet Amigurumi Animals and Stuffed Animal Free Patterns

Knit Amigurumi and Stuffed Toys

Crochet and Knit Amigurumi and Other Dolls

Knit and Crochet Toys

Dinosaurs and Dragons

Hello Kitty

Crochet and Knit Puppets

Teddy Bear Patterns and Clothes

Knit and Crochet Food Patterns Great for Play Food


Pictures may not be used without permission.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers