Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Crochet Chicken



As I mentioned last Friday, I did rush to download Bizzy Crochet's Free Farm Pattern. The chicken is the first pattern I finished from the set. It is slightly larger than my current farm set, but I love the detail. I am going to try a smaller hook for the second one and see if I can make it a bit smaller to match the size of my other pieces. If not I just have a very large chicken on my farm. With their imaginations, I am sure the children in question will have a far better explanation than I to the chicken's size.

Later this week I will have a story about how the Farmer became a Farmer Boy and how I am changing the pattern to work with my Fisher Price theme.

If you arrived here looking for free toy patterns please see the following pages:

Crochet and Knit Puppets

Crochet Amigurumi Animals and Stuffed Animal Free Patterns

Knit Amigurumi and Stuffed Toys

Crochet and Knit Amigurumi and Other Dolls

Knit and Crochet Toys

Dinosaurs and Dragons

Hello Kitty

Teddy Bear Patterns and Clothes

Knit and Crochet Food Patterns Great for Play Food


Pictures may not be used without permission.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers