Monday, August 30, 2010

Crochet Pig Finger Puppet


As I mentioned earlier in the week I am working my way through a book of finger puppets Finger Puppets 12 Designs To Crochet by Susan Pippin. I really like combining my love of making Ami's with puppets. This particular pattern book was a real find when I was buying vintage patterns. I am realizing as I master the basic techniques that I can move beyond the patterns in the book to create what I want.

For instance after finishing this pig I had a real desire to make a fairy tale set out of these puppets. The Three Little Pigs would be perfect, but there is no wolf. I will post soon about my wolf solution and hopefully an update on the Three Pigs project.

I am working on a flat puppet project and while interesting it is not nearly as fun as these little ami puppets have been during the creation phase.


If you arrived here looking for free toy patterns please see the following pages:

Crochet and Knit Puppets

Crochet Amigurumi Animals and Stuffed Animal Free Patterns

Knit Amigurumi and Stuffed Toys

Crochet and Knit Amigurumi and Other Dolls

Knit and Crochet Toys

Dinosaurs and Dragons

Hello Kitty

Teddy Bear Patterns and Clothes

Knit and Crochet Food Patterns Great for Play Food


Pictures may not be used without permission.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers