Thursday, August 19, 2010

Crochet Plates



After making all the breakfast food, the kids need plates to put the food on in their play kitchen. I found many tea party plates, but I could not find a pattern for dinner sized plates. After searching through many resources, I decided to adapt the cookie plate from Amigurumi Two!: Crocheted Toys for Me and You and Baby Too. I made the plates larger and chose a solid color for my set instead of mixing colors.



I decided on a set of four. This would allow the kids to play together, have friends visit, or invite stuffed animals or dolls to the table to share a pretend meal. This was Bernat yarn left over from a previous project and is heavier than the normal Red Heart yarn I generally use for my toy projects. It has a soft texture and an interesting color blend.



If you arrived here looking for free toy patterns please see the following pages:

Crochet Amigurumi Animals and Stuffed Animal Free Patterns

Knit Amigurumi and Stuffed Toys

Crochet and Knit Amigurumi and Other Dolls

Knit and Crochet Toys

Dinosaurs and Dragons

Hello Kitty

Crochet and Knit Puppets

Teddy Bear Patterns and Clothes

Knit and Crochet Food Patterns Great for Play Food


Pictures may not be used without permission.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers