Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Spring Projects




As the snow pours down on us I am planning out my winter/spring schedule. I have Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day, Easter, and several birthdays to plan projects for and silly me was thinking things would slow down after Christmas.

I am balancing doll projects between the holidays. I have some Valentine's projects completed, as evidenced by today's photograph. I have an Easter outfit finished for Barbie and started for Kelly. However, I still need boy projects and I have not even begun to think about St. Patrick's Day.

It always comes together, and I do have items other than crochet for the occasion, but I also have some charity doll knitting to complete as well. I am trying to complete at least one project a month to put aside for donation. This month I want to make a pair of pants, hopefully two.

We will just have to see how it all works out.

Barbie and American Girl Doll Free Patterns are listed on my blog at these locations:

Barbie Crochet and Sewing Page

Barbie Knitting Page

Ken Page

Kelly/Skipper Page

American Girl Doll Crochet and Sewing

American Girl Doll Knitting

Additional Doll Patterns also Available on the Holiday Blogs:

Valentines

Easter

Graduation

Patriotic

Halloween Page

Thanksgiving

Christmas

Pictures may not be used without written permission.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers