Thursday, February 3, 2022

Lil Cutesies Valentine Dress with Headband



I needed two Lil Cutesies Baby Doll outfits for my Valentine package and I was able to purchase both from Char Patterns. You can find this one here.

After having made the first one in size 10 crochet thread I was surprised to find the second called for Aunt Lydia Fashion Crochet Thread Size 3, White,Warm Rose, and Scarlet. I've been on a quest to use up thread I've acquired for projects I've never made and was thrilled to have all the required colors I need on hand. For those of you who aren't crazy about thread sized hooks this set uses an e hook with the size 3 thread.

This pattern set works up very quickly and I will be coming back as there are variations in the pattern set to make more outfits for the donation dolls. A great way to attack my thread stash and when that is done a good excuse to stock up again.

2 comments:

Joanne said...

Very cute! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Encouraging Hearts and Home. Pinned.

Amy Johnson said...

Oh my goodness! Adorable! You are so talented.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers