Friday, December 17, 2010

American Girl Doll Poncho and Skirt



This skirt pattern is also from Maggie's Crochet Abby, Allie and Annie 18" Doll Outfits Pattern. I learned to do that pleated look which has since come in handy on several projects including the poncho and a snowman toilet paper cover I hope to complete once all my Christmas obligations are completed. The pants, poncho, and skirt are on there way in a Christmas box. I rushed to get the photographs taken and stored so I could post them later.

I never could have completed any of these three items last Christmas and with all the crazy Christmas rush it makes me feel good to stop and realize that is progress. It is important to realize that no matter how much I cannot yet do, I never would have completed any of these projects last year. It has been a year of learning and growth and I am thrilled about that achievment.


Barbie and American Girl Doll Free Patterns are listed on my blog at these locations:

Barbie Crochet and Sewing Page

Barbie Knitting Page

Ken Page

Kelly/Skipper Page

American Girl Doll Crochet and Sewing

American Girl Doll Knitting

Additional Doll Patterns also Available on the Holiday Blogs:

Christmas

Valentines

Easter

Graduation

Patriotic

Halloween Page

Thanksgiving

Pictures may not be used without written permission.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers