Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Barbie Family Holiday Photo


I wanted a picture of Barbie, Ken, and Kelly together. Next year I am going to have to figure out patterns for Stacie and Skipper, but thankfully those dolls have yet to be received so no Santa's are required.

I have always loved the movie White Christmas. When I was working on these outfits over Thanksgiving I received the highest compliments when someone compared the look to my favorite Christmas movie.

I still have another American Girl Doll Barbie Santa to make before Christmas Eve. However, I am thrilled with what I have accomplished so far. I could never have done any of this last Christmas.

Barbie and American Girl Doll Free Patterns are listed on my blog at these locations:

Barbie Crochet and Sewing Page

Barbie Knitting Page

Ken Page

Kelly/Skipper Page

American Girl Doll Crochet and Sewing

American Girl Doll Knitting

Additional Doll Patterns also Available on the Holiday Blogs:

Christmas

Valentines

Easter

Graduation

Patriotic

Halloween Page

Thanksgiving

Pictures may not be used without written permission.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers